One of Budapest's biggest Shared Service Center is looking for a Spanish Speaking General Ledger Accountant.
Spanish Speaking General Ledger Accountant
The position is a great mix of accounting and stakeholder management.
The General Ledger accountant is responsible for:
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction
- Identifying and recommending process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- Maintaining balance sheet account reconciliations & clearings
- End to end RTR process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in an accurate manner
- Activities include reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP,
- Statement reconciliations
- Performing peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
As a business partner you will have to:
- Effectively communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive partnerships
- Handle queries from customers / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customers for open items
- 2-3 years experience in accounting
- Strong analytical mindset
- Intermediate Spanish & English language skills
- Graduation in Finance or relevant working experience in an ERP preferred
- Our multinational partner offers you more than a fancy and vibrant work environment.
- They work hard to engage their employees: providing free language courses, onsite gym&relax rooms, internal rotation programmes.
- Here you can surley find a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas.