Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
For our client, who is the world’s leading provider of in-flight entertainment (IFE) technology to the airline industry, we are searching candidate for the following position
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (KFB19)
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a talented Technical Architect to drive the technical architecture for wider projects / products. You will provide technical architecture documentation for new features and high-level strategic direction of the overall architectural environment.
- Actively partake in code reviews for other team members
- Adhere global testing strategies (e.g. unit testing) to ensure the code is of high quality and minimizes regression.
- Assist with the appropriate design documents, wireframes and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created.
- Collaborate with developers on other platforms to ensure logic is consistent across platforms.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders to understand the product and user environments of the solutions we are creating.
- Feed into technical architecture documentation by providing thoughts and advise.
- Provide input into technical architecture for the wider product / project.
- Provide technical architecture documentation for new features.
- Technically lead and mentor all members of the team setting standards and technical vision within the team
- Ability to set standard and technical vision within the team.
- Ability to tackle complex tasks and bug fixes.
- Accurately estimate tasks, complexity and development efforts for stories .
- Commenting on pull requests and implementing changes.
- Ensuring best practice throughout the team with regards to coding standards and adhering to coding standards.
- Management of offshore teams/resources.
- Participate in planning sessions, and feed into overall collaboration of sprint planning activities.
- Show some ability to identify best use of technology to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent or experience within the relevant field.
- Experience with Build systems e.g. Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- Experience with Testing frameworks e.g Karma/Jasmine/Protractor/Cucumber/Mocha/Jest
- Experience with interface development toolkits: e.g. Less/SASS
- Experience with with web service integration protocols such as REST & GraphQL
Beneficial Technical Skills
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins CI Server)
- Experience of working with automated deployment solutions (ideally including Chef or Docker).
- Experience with Design and UX tools e.g. Photoshop/Balsamiq/Adobe XD/Invision/Zeplin.
- Experience with hybrid mobile technologies e.g. Ionic & React Native.
Place of work: Budapest
Date of boarding: ASAP
Job opportunity: employee position
Please send your application online in English or register on Tech People database. Call for details: +36-30-5120990