Our partner is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence in 44 major cities worldwide.
For their central located office in Budapest, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
About the job
- You will work closely with lawyers of various practice groups and with the Business Development and Marketing team from other offices.
- Drafting proposals and credential statements
- Preparation and follow up of directories submissions (ranking of law firms)
- Assisting lawyers in client relationship management
- Creation of marketing materials such as brochures and internal newsletters
- Preparation of presentations for client meetings
- Organization of corporate events and client seminars
- You are a fresh graduate or have 2-3 years of experience in a marketing related position (like Marketing Assistant/Office Manager/similar role)
- You have excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive and have strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to work in a highly professional and demanding environment
- You are accurate, have strong analytical skills and have experience in using Excel and PowerPoint
What our Client offers:
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a large international dimension.
- They greatly value their unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork.
- Positive attitude matters to them, and they strongly believe it defines the way in which they work, both with clients and colleagues.