As a partner of this company we are looking for candidates for AWS Cloud Engineer role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Our partner makes sure that all employees of the company are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, our partner provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Provides administrative support for a number of infrastructures related to web applications
- Identity management and the components surrounding these technologies
- These include areas such as SharePoint, WebSphere, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, EpiServer, Proxy Internet Access, Oracle Access Manager, CMS Systems, Federation Services, Monitoring and F5 Content Switches
- Responsibilities for Internet security, integration of 3rd party applications, domain name / SSL certificate administration and documentation
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Scripting, Puppet, AWS Cloud, Unix/Linux knowledge
- Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP addressing and networking
- Advanced understanding of various integration technologies including web services
- Expertise with architecture, design, and administration for multiple technologies and trends
- Experience in selecting products meeting business requirements and designing the technical
architecture for large enterprise applications
- Project Management skills
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new office at excellent location (Corvin negyed)
- Training and career opportunities