Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
PURCHASING MANAGER (Manufacturing) LAV-7859
- Execution of complex sourcing strategies of NON-RAW MATERIAL (INDIRECT) purchase, give a support of strategic raw material purchase and supply;
- DEVELOP the sourcing strategy for the various categories of purchased items or services;
- STANDARDIZE and simplify existing processes (Number of suppliers, Administration);
- Develop and maintain a PRICE MANAGEMENT strategy for the various categories of purchased items, give input to pricing;
- Manage cost-efficient plant and office SERVICES, utilities, company cars, energy procurement;
- Manage negotiations with partners;
- DEVELOP SUPPLIERS through project focused activity;
- Adopting a proactive approach to analyze supplier markets including price level studies and undertaking detailed analysis;
- Lead and manage the Purchasing Team (raw material and non-raw material purchase).
- College/University Degree in Engineering, Logistics or Business;
- 5-8 years of relevant experiences (Direct/Indirect PURCHASING / SOURCING / PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR/MANAGER, COMMODITY MANAGER) preferably at multinational MANUFACTURING companies in the AUTOMOTIVE, ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURING, ELECTRICITY, PLASTICS or TELECOMMUNICATION sector;
- SAP knowledge;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Fluent English ;
- Honesty, reliability, integrity, proactivity;
- Regular travelling in Hungary and in Europe;
- Good organisational skills.