Our client is a one of the world's leading tobacco companies. Their brands are made in more than 50 factories around the world and sold in over 160 countries. On behalf of our Client currently we are looking for an IS Support Specialist.
- Support end-user IT equipment, desktop operating systems and software applications
- Perform troubleshooting, installations, SW/HW lifecycle and vendor management
- Follow up incidents, events and change management, participate in projects
- Cooperate with internal (end users, business partners, peers, support staff, global service providers) and external (3rd parties, consultants, external service providers) parties
- Maintain relevant IT documentation and deliver end-user trainings
- Adhere to company’s principles and practices, information security procedures and guidelines in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
- High school diploma
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in a customer-driven IT role
- Advanced knowledge of Windows-based desktop environment and Microsoft corporate ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Open, international and multicultural environment